Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 11, 2009, following a public comment period held between July 20, 2009 and August 3, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2014.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2011)
Alberta (15 projects)
- 11-02-64631 Banff Airporter - Above ground storage tank relocation
- 11-02-64629 Removal of Vegetation from Cave and Basin Hotel Site and Cave Vent Area
- 11-02-64628 Rimrock Resort Hotel Landscaping
- 11-02-64627 Douglas Fir Resort - Decommissioning and restoration of tennis court
- 11-02-64626 Residential redevelopment, 349 Beaver St.
- 11-02-64625 Banff Airporter - Above ground storage tank relocation
Jasper National Park of Canada
- 11-02-64170 MCSR ? Parks Canada, Jackman House
- 11-02-64169 MCSR ? Municipality of Jasper, Construction of Library Addition
- 11-02-64166 MCSR ? MacLean, #13 Lake Edith, New Outside Access to Storage Room
- 11-02-64165 MCSR ? Municipality of Jasper, New Lease, Lot 30 Block 36
- 11-02-64163 MCSR ? Patricia Lake Bungalows Cabin #20 Replacement
- 11-02-64162 MCSR ? Cherniawsky, 115 Geikie Street, Addition of Stairs
- 11-02-64161 MCSR ? Municipality of Jasper, Installation of Fuel and Waste Oil Storage Tanks
- 11-02-64160 MCSR ? Hilworth, 712 Patricia Street, Home Renovation and New Garage
- 11-02-64159 MCSR ? Williams, 25 Lake Edith, Cottage Replacement
Saskatchewan (3 projects)
- Date modified: