Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 11, 2009, following a public comment period held between July 20, 2009 and August 3, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2014.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2011)
Alberta (4 projects)
Jasper National Park of Canada
- 11-02-61412 MCSR - Municipality of Jasper, Connaught Drive Washrooms
- 11-02-61411 MCSR - Caribou Creek Buildings, Parcels FX, FY
- 11-02-61410 MCSR - ATCO, Environmental Sampling, S Block
- 11-02-61408 MCSR - Tekarra Lodge Service Upgrade
Saskatchewan (1 project)
- 11-02-61443 New cabin, shed and deck 1552 Mallard
- Date modified: