Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 11, 2009, following a public comment period held between July 20, 2009 and August 3, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2014.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (October 1 to December 31, 2010)
Alberta (4 projects)
- 10-02-59137 MCSR - MPL Staff Accommodation at Pyramid Riding Stables
Jasper National Park of Canada
- 10-02-59919 MCSR - Storms and Tassoni, new duplex , 707 Geikie Street
- 10-02-59911 MCSR - Municipality of Jasper Compound Road Trail
- 10-02-59780 Deer Lodge Lease and License of Occupation Renewal
Manitoba (6 projects)
- 10-02-59492 Place storage shed on to lot - 123 Ta-wa-pit Dr.
- 10-02-59491 1.07 m cottage extension - Lot 61, 3rd St. South
- 10-02-59490 Construct new cottage - 7 Poplar Dr.
- 10-02-59489 Construct new cottage - Lot 79, 2nd St. South
- 10-02-59488 Relocate existing cottage on to lot - Lot 44, 1st St. South
- 10-02-59461 Landscaping and drainage improvements - 297 Wasagaming Dr.
Saskatchewan (4 projects)
- Date modified: