Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects in National Park Communities (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 11, 2009, following a public comment period held between July 20, 2009 and August 3, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until July 30, 2014.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2010)
Alberta (4 projects)
- 10-02-56827 Bowen, garage construction, 307 Patricia Street
- 10-02-56826 Bartziokas, garage demolition and house construction, 802 Turret St.
- 10-02-56825 Davis, basement expansion, 308 Pyramid Ave
- 10-02-56387 Lake Louise Mountain Gift Shop Change of Use
British Columbia (2 projects)
Manitoba (6 projects)
- 10-02-59473 Construct 14'x30' cottage addition - Lot 3, Block 1, North Shore
- 10-02-59472 Construct 10'x20' addition and renovate deck - Lawson, North shore cottage development
- 10-02-59471 Construct patio - Lot 86, 1st St. South
- 10-02-59466 Construct 14'x16' deck - 123 Ta-wa-pit Dr.
- 10-02-59465 Construct 8'x12' storage shed - 187 Ta-wa-pit Dr.
- 10-02-59464 Construct 13'x29' deck - 217 Wasagaming Dr.
Saskatchewan (1 project)
Prince Albert National Park of Canada
- 10-02-56780 Waskesiu, New cottage shed and deck
- Date modified: