Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Power Transmission Facilities in Banff National Park (Re-declaration)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 1, 2009, following a public comment period held between June 5, 2009 and July 4, 2009.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 1, 2019.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (all projects)
Alberta (7 projects)
- 11-02-63044 AltaLink ROW Line 54L Tunnel Mtn Cmpgrd, Morrison Coulee Access Rd, and Cascade Station - Brushing and Danger Tree Removal
Banff National Park of Canada
- 11-02-66714 Alta Link pole replacement - Structure 223 54L line
- 11-02-64630 AltaLink 551L Hazard Tree Removal Program Fall/Winter 2011-2012
- 10-02-59189 Altalink ROW Line 551 Banff Sub Station to Lake Louise - Brushing and Danger Tree Removal
- 10-02-57627 Low Level Helicopter Flight of Altalink Line
- 09-02-50537 AltaLink: Routine Vegetation/Brush clearing
- 09-02-50008 AltaLink: Temporary Structures at Cascade Power Plant/Surge Tower
- Date modified: