Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Minor Remediation Projects - Maritimes & Gulf Regions
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on November 29, 2008, following a public comment period held between July 25, 2008 and August 25, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until November 29, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2009)
Nova Scotia (6 projects)
- 09-02-46727 Coldspring Head Light Station (LL#941) Remediation
- 09-02-46728 Devil's Island LIght Station (LL# 545) Remediation
East Ironbound Island
- 09-02-46731 East Ironbound Light Station (LL#469)
- 09-02-46729 Henry Island Light Station (LL#881) Remediation
- 09-02-46730 Isaac's Harbour LIght Station (LL#637) Remediation
- 09-02-46732 Pictou Island South Light Station (LL#899) Remediation
Prince Edward Island (3 projects)
- 09-02-46736 Blockhouse Minor Shore LIght (LL#993) Soil Capping
- 09-02-46735 Panmure Head LIght Station (LL#953)
- 09-02-46734 Seacow Head Minor Shore Light (LL#1018) Remediation
- Date modified: