Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 2, 2008, following a public comment period held between May 28, 2008 and June 27, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and Transport Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 2, 2018.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2011)
New Brunswick (2 projects)
- 11-02-63196 St Edward De Kent LL# 1126 Skelleton tower installation
- 11-02-63193 Shediac Yacht Club Breakwater LL# 1111.5 Install swing pole
Prince Edward Island (3 projects)
- 11-02-63195 Cape Bear LL # 971 tower installation
- 11-02-63192 Darnley Bridge LL # 1071.2 light installation on bridge
- 11-02-63194 North Point East LL 1084.7 Swing pole installation
- Date modified: