Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 2, 2008, following a public comment period held between May 28, 2008 and June 27, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and Transport Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 2, 2018.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2011)
New Brunswick (2 projects)
St. Andrews Point
- 11-02-62383 Saint Andrew's (North Point) Install new 30' engineered tower and new foundation
- 11-02-62379 Stonehaven Breakwater Replace skeleton tower with aluminum swing pole
Nova Scotia (4 projects)
- 11-02-62380 Arisaig front and rear tower installation
- 11-02-62382 Fishermans Harbour Install new 20' engineered tower and new foundation
- 11-02-62381 Harbourville Install new 20' engineered tower and new foundation.
Little River Harbour
- 11-02-62378 Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
Prince Edward Island (1 project)
- 11-02-62376 Fortune Bay North Sector Install underground service
- Date modified: