Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Maritimes Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on August 2, 2008, following a public comment period held between May 28, 2008 and June 27, 2008.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada and Transport Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until August 2, 2018.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2008)
New Brunswick (1 project)
- 08-02-43143 Point Escumanac Tower Replacement, New Brunswick
Nova Scotia (4 projects)
- 08-02-43254 Black Rock Point Sector Tower Replacement, Nova Scotia
- 08-02-43281 Caveau Point Range Front Tower Replacement
- 08-02-43253 Prospect Point Wharf Light, Nova Scotia
- 08-02-43252 Shag Harbour Wharf Tower Replacement, Nova Scotia
- Date modified: