Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Harbour Maintenance Re-dredging and Land-based Disposal of Re-dredged Sediments in Prince Edward Island
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on October 20, 2007, following a public comment period held between May 23, 2007 and June 21, 2007.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until October 20, 2012.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2008)
Newfoundland and Labrador (6 projects)
- 08-02-43021 Abraham's Cove - Beach Grading - Replacement Class Screening
- 08-02-43024 Baker's Brook - Basin Redredging - Replacement Class Screening
Black Duck Brook
- 08-02-43026 Black Duck Brook - Basin Redredging - RCS
- 08-02-43027 Blue Beach - Basin Redredging - RCS
- 08-02-43028 Campbells Creek - Access Dredging - RCS
Fox Island River
- 08-02-43029 Fox Island River - Channel Redredging - RCS
Prince Edward Island (3 projects)
- 08-02-42280 Harbour Maintenance Re-Dredging - Fishing Cove, Prince Edward Island
North Lake Harbour
- 08-02-42281 Harbour Maintenance Re-Dredging - North Lake, Prince Edward Island
- 08-02-41884 Replacement Class Screening (Dredging) - Seacow Pond, Prince Edward Island
- Date modified: