Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Pacific Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on January 16, 2007, following a public comment period held between August 9, 2006 and September 18, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until January 16, 2012.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2008)
British Columbia (5 projects)
- 08-02-42607 Replacement of Brooke Shoal Aid to Navigation (765.5)
- 08-02-42604 Replacement of Double Islets Aid to Navigation (755.2)
- 08-02-42691 Replacement of Emilia Island Aid to Navigation (653)
- 08-02-42692 Replacement of Kersey Point Aid to Navigation (654)
- 08-02-42606 Replacement of Richards Point Aid to Navigation (765)
- Date modified: