Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Fixed Aids to Navigation - Pacific Region
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on January 16, 2007, following a public comment period held between August 9, 2006 and September 18, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until January 16, 2012.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2008)
British Columbia (8 projects)
- 08-02-37641 Replacement of Alexander Island Aid to Navigation (630.2)
- 08-02-38167 Replacement of Cholberg Point Aid to Navigation (571.0)
- 08-02-37550 Replacement of Haswell Reef Aid to Navigation (6075.2)
- 08-02-37551 Replacement of Masset Range Aid to Navigation (792, 792.1)
- 08-02-37552 Replacement of Spider Channel Aid to Navigation (588.7)
- 08-02-37548 Replacement of Squamish Approach Aid to Navigation
- 08-02-37549 Replacement of Bella Coola Breakwater Aid to Navigation (598.5)
- 08-02-37931 Replacement of Tsehum Harbour Aids to Navigation (5120.6, 5120.7)
- Date modified: