Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine In-Water Works Project Along the Rideau Canal and the Trent-Severn Waterway
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on December 6, 2006, following a public comment period held between July 26, 2006 and September 7, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until December 6, 2011.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2010)
Ontario (10 projects)
- 10-02-54116 Lock Dewatering - Lock 4
Leeds and the Thousand Islands
- 10-02-56586 Contruction of 26x8 floating dock
- 10-02-56540 Boat lift installation along existing dock
- 10-02-56528 Installation of new crib docks and a boathouse
- 10-02-56530 At cottages 1,2-3 and 4 replace existing post docks with floating docks each with 4 x12 ramps
- 10-02-56514 Replace Outer Flashing on 2x6 cedar dock
- 10-02-56512 Repair of concrete retaining wall
- 10-02-56499 Replace exisiting boathouse and cribdock
- 10-02-56534 Repair the Boathouse
- 10-02-56506 Repair existing crib in Boathouse.Stabilize shoreline with rip-rap
- Date modified: