Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine In-Water Works Project Along the Rideau Canal and the Trent-Severn Waterway
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on December 6, 2006, following a public comment period held between July 26, 2006 and September 7, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until December 6, 2011.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2008)
Ontario (12 projects)
- 08-02-56523 Construction of 32x8 hinged dock
- 08-02-56545 Extension of dock through the addition of a 24x6 floating dock with a 8x6 ramp
- 08-02-51854 Repointing of lock wall
- 08-02-56513 Installation of 4-20 Rock on shoreline in the existing basin
- 08-02-56529 Installation of new 32x6 aluminium post dock
- 08-02-56548 Installation of new T shaped post dock
- 08-02-56547 Installation of new 30x8 floating dock
- 08-02-56538 Removal of first two layers of concrete from existing dock and replace with adequate concrete
- 08-02-56533 Installation of New 8x32 dock on 6 piers
- 08-02-56527 Construction of new 6x12 shoreline deck.8x8 ramp and a 8x18 floating dock
- 08-02-56517 Installation of L shaped-floating dock
- 08-02-56502 Turbidity curtain installation
- Date modified: