Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine In-Water Works Project Along the Rideau Canal and the Trent-Severn Waterway
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on December 6, 2006, following a public comment period held between July 26, 2006 and September 7, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until December 6, 2011.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2007)
Ontario (13 projects)
- 07-02-56727 Installation of 32x8 post dock and a 6x18 floating dock
- 07-02-56726 Rebuild dock
- 07-02-56723 Shoreline stabilization with rip-rap
- 07-02-56722 Installation of 4x8 floating dock with 4x6 ramp
- 07-02-56720 Installation of 80" long oversized dock
- 07-02-56731 Remove cribs under boathouse
- 07-02-56730 Installation of 7x40 pile dock
- 07-02-56729 Installation of a new roof structure
- 07-02-56724 Installation of new 8x20 floating dock with 4x12 ramp
- 07-02-56718 Replace existing dock with a new 8x20 floating dock with a 4x12 ramp
- 07-02-56716 Installation of a new 6x12 and 8x16 L shaped floating dock
- 07-02-56712 Installation of 4x16 floating dock with access ramp
- 07-02-56715 Installation of a 6x10 floating dock with a 6x10 ramp
- Date modified: