Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Annual Minor Re-Dredging Program, Western Newfoundland and Southern Labrador
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on February 13, 2007, following a public comment period held between July 5, 2006 and August 4, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Fisheries and Oceans Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until February 13, 2012.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2008)
Newfoundland and Labrador (10 projects)
- 08-02-43104 St. David's (Crabbes River) - Channel Re-dredging -RCS
- 08-02-43030 Heatherton (Brown's Cove) - Beach Grading - RCS
- 08-02-43031 Highlands (Harbour Beach) - Beach Grading
- 08-02-43032 Lourdes (3 sites) - Beach Grading -RCS
- 08-02-43108 Mainland - Beach Grading - RCS
Parsons Pond River
- 08-02-43107 Parsons Pond - Channel Re-dredging - RCS
- 08-02-43106 Sallys Cove - Access Re-dredging - RCS
- 08-02-43103 Seal Cove - Beach Grading - RCS
- 08-02-43101 Sheaves Cove - Beach Grading - RCS
Three Rock Cove
- 08-02-43105 Three Rock Cove - Beach Grading - RCS
- Date modified: