Archived - Archived Replacement Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Disposal of Fish Offal at Sea in Newfoundland and Labrador
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on March 31, 2007, following a public comment period held between April 12, 2006 and May 12, 2006.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of Environment Canada to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until March 31, 2012.
Statement of Project (January 1 to March 31, 2009)
Newfoundland and Labrador (11 projects)
- 09-02-46775 Fish Waste Disposal - Anchor Point - 2009
- 09-02-46759 Fish Waste Disposal - Brigus - 2009
- 09-02-46773 Fish Waste Disposal - Cox's Cove - 2009
- 09-02-46763 Fish Waste Disposal - Dover - 2009
- 09-02-46757 Fish Waste Disposal - Fogo - 2009
Joe Batt's Arm
- 09-02-46758 Fish Waste Disposal - Joe Batt's Arm - 2009
- 09-02-46765 Fish Waste Disposal - Long Cove - 2009
- 09-02-46777 Fish Waste Disposal - St. Anthony - 2009
- 09-02-46762 Fish Waste Disposal - Triton - 2009
- 09-02-46774 Fish Waste Disposal - Twillingate - 2009
- 09-02-46764 Fish Waste Disposal - Valleyfield - 2009
- Date modified: