Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Front Country Facilities and Activities in Banff National Park
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on September 17, 2005, following a public comment period held between June 15, 2005 and July 14, 2005.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until September 17, 2010.
Statement of Project (all projects)
Alberta (9 projects)
Banff National Park of Canada
- 10-02-57621 Boom Lake Toilet Building
- 09-02-50428 Frontcountry: Geo-technical Investigation at Johnston Canyon Day Use Area
- 09-02-49520 Tunnel Village 1- Install Light Pole
- 08-02-43129 New kiosks. Banff East Gate
- 06-02-23109 Banff Field Unit: Septic Field Percolation Tests
- 06-02-23108 Front-country; Installation of Hand Powered Interpretive Devices at Road Stops
- 10-02-58459 East Gate GeoTechnical Investigation
- 10-02-58458 Installation of new waterline and sewerline at East Gate buildings.
Two Jack Campground
- 10-02-58457 Two Jack Campground - Decommission Septic Chamber
- Date modified: