Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects within the Town of Banff and Proximate Outlying Areas (Revised)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on September 3, 2003, following a public comment period held between June 30, 2003 and July 27, 2003.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until September 2, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2006)
Alberta (10 projects)
- 06-02-23142 Town of Banff. Geo-technical Investigations. Recreation Grounds.
- 06-02-23141 Town of Banff. Geo-technical Investifgations in vicinities of Beaver Street and Park Avenue
- 06-02-23140 Town of Banff. Geo-technical investigation; Hidden Ridge Way.
- 06-02-23138 Banff, Commercial. Modifications of telephone service for the Fortis company at Four Sites
- 06-02-23137 Banff, Municipal. 104 Falcon St. and 105 Eagle Cres. Parking Lot
- 06-02-23136 Banff. Municipal. Tunnel Mountain Road. Road improvements and slope stabilization
- 06-02-23135 Town of Banff Residential. 412 Cougar St. Duplex
- 06-02-23130 Town of Banff: Municipal. Lynx Street Green Space.
- 06-02-23129 Town of Banff. Municipal. Walkway Improvements in Cascades of Time Gardens
- 06-02-23122 Town of Banff. ATCO Gas Compressor Station.
- Date modified: