Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects within the Town of Banff and Proximate Outlying Areas (Revised)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on September 3, 2003, following a public comment period held between June 30, 2003 and July 27, 2003.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until September 2, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (April 1 to June 30, 2005)
Alberta (10 projects)
- 05-02-16510 Construction of a Duplex; 226 St Julien Road
- 05-02-16509 Construction of a Single Family Residence; 120 Park Avenue
- 05-02-16508 Construction of a Four-Plex; 500 Banff Avenu
- 05-02-16507 Construction of a Detached Garage; 141B Park Avenue
- 05-02-16506 Duplex construction, 306 Squirrel St.
- 05-02-16505 Phase II E.S.A. 150 - 152 Eagle Crescent
- 05-02-16499 Single Family Residence, # 1 Kootenay Close
- 05-02-16498 Licence of Occupation; Food Concession at the Cave and Basin
- 05-02-16497 Single Family Residence, 132 Park Avenue
- 05-02-16496 Duplex construction, 108 Otter St.
- Date modified: