Archived - Archived Model Class Screening Report
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Routine Projects within the Town of Banff and Proximate Outlying Areas (Revised)
This report was declared by the Agency as a class screening report on September 3, 2003, following a public comment period held between June 30, 2003 and July 27, 2003.
The Agency acknowledged the commitment of the Parks Canada Agency to use the class screening report for the environmental assessment of all projects to fall within this class. The declaration of this report was effective until September 2, 2013.
Note: This class screening is no longer required because the Canadian Environmental Assessment Act was repealed.
Statement of Project (July 1 to September 30, 2004)
Alberta (10 projects)
- 04-02-16534 Construction of a Single Family Residence; 565 Buffalo St.
- 04-02-16533 Construction of a Single Family Residence; 341 Muskrat St
- 04-02-16532 Replacement of Water & Sewer Lines; Tunnel Mountain Campground
- 04-02-16531 Construction of a Duplex; 508 Deer St.
- 04-02-16530 Construction of an Apartment Building; 423 Marten St
- 04-02-16529 New Traffic Signals; Banff Avenue and Wolf Street
- 04-02-16520 Road Modifications; Bow River Drive
- 04-02-16519 Installation of a Fibre Optics Cable; Middle Springs
- 04-02-16518 Construction of a Single Family Residence; 553 Buffalo Street
- 04-02-16517 Bus Parking Lot Maintenance; Industrial compound
- Date modified: